Corner of Marguerita St and White St, Fenton Park
P.O. Box 340, Rotorua
Telephone: 07 348 2152 (Pets) or 07 348 2151 (Rural)
Fax: 07 348 2150
Week days 8.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 12.00pm
Our purpose-built Rotorua clinic is a true ‘mixed practice’, where our team caters for both production and companion animals. Our production animal team works closely with our neighbouring clinics and can provide a full range of services including reproductive, nutritional, general health planning services and advisory work. See more here.
Our companion animal team provides:
- Routine surgeries such as: Neutering, Mass removals, Abscesses or foreign bodies
- Extensive soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures: Fracture repairs, Pig rips, Cruicate surgeries, Caesarians and exploratory laparotomies
- Dental: Routine scale and polish, through to tooth extractions (in all cases this involves a carefully monitored general anaesthetic)
- Diagnostics: Imaging (X-ray and Ultrasound), Microscopy, Blood analysis
- Hospitalisation: Our Marguerita Street Hospital has the luxury of separate individually temperature-controlled cat and dog wards, equipped to house 24 and 17 animals respectively. Your animals are monitored throughout the day and night by the nursing staff and on-call vet. We also have a separate isolation ward where contagious cases are placed, to ensure we mitigate transmission of infection from patient to patient.
- Routine procedures performed by our qualified nurses include: Microchipping, Nail clips, Removal of sutures/staples, Weight clinics, Repeat injections
We now have an online store! Vetora Rotorua are working with My Rover to provide a safe and easy delivery service for all your pets food and flea and worm treatments.
How it works
Sign up to My Rover's delivery service here. You'll be taken through a few simple steps to select the products you need to order from our Vetora Rotorua Store. Goods will be shipped on our behalf to your home.
My Rover provides a reliable, non-contact delivery option to your home via a trusted courier network. As couriers are also considered an essential service, deliveries will continue during all alert levels.