Corner Settlers and Birch Roads, Reporoa
PO Box 41, Reporoa
Telephone: 07 333 8038
Fax: 07 333 8080
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Vetora Reporoa is the hub of our dairy practice in the Bay of Plenty. We operate out of a purpose built clinic that incorporates a state of the art in-house diagnostic laboratory. We have a large team of full time vets with a special interest in dairy practice, providing a local 24/7 service to the dairy farming community.
We are very proud of the services we offer our dairy clients, which include:
- Ultra modern “curved linear” scanning providing the most accurate pregnancy and non-cycler diagnosis
- Infovet “IPad” recording of results uploaded to MINDA whilst we are still on farm
- In-house mastitis diagnosis providing results and treatment recommendations within 12–24 hours in most cases
- Same day in-house spore counts, faecal egg counts, pasture nitrate and inhibitory substance testing
- Heifer teat sealing trailer and veterinary tech team
- Meeting facilities for our use as well as our farmer members
- Reproductive, nutritional, lameness and general health planning services
- A full range of medical, surgical and advisory services
Reporoa is also the base for our research and development arm. We have run multiple trials and studies for numerous veterinary medicine companies, as well as developing and testing our own treatment and diagnostic regimes. Our vets are often asked to present to veterinary and farmer conferences both here in New Zealand as well as at international conferences.
We also offer a companion animal service and have purpose built, fully equipped, basic surgery and daytime hospital with kennel facilities. For more complex pet procedures, we work very closely with our neighbouring Taupo clinic.